Our expertise in semiconductor processing, thin films, IC device tear-downs, LED, OLED, solar, and other high technologies common in Silicon Valley enables us to help you design and analyze capital equipment. Due to our experience, we work with most processes, such as CVD, PVD, etching, CMP, RTP, and many others.
We have the engineering skills, and the latest technology to help design and analyze your products. Use us and you can quickly extend your team’s capabilities with us. Our latest versions of CAD and simulation package, including Solidworks™, CREO™, Inventor™, and Fusion™, Autodesk Nastran™ keeps your CAD current.
For decades we have provided consulting support and expert testimony in complex high technology litigation. We routinely support patent litigation, trade secrets, economic espionage, large-scale disasters, and subrogation cases in venues such as District Court, ITC, PTO, and International Arbitration.
- Essential Remote Monitoring During PandemicEssential Remote Monitoring is essential with the COVID-19 pandemic happening all over the world . Demands on companies and people think and act differently despite challenging odds.
- Ventilation Exemption Letter – Mechanical Engineers HelpA Ventilation Exemption Letter could be on the rise after the Shelter in Place /Social Distancing is released.
- Engineers Trend 10 New Technologies for Airlines & Airports for 2020Engineers Develop new Technologies 2019 they are on the rise for 2019. Here we highlight some of the hot topics that airports and airlines should keep an eye on in the year to come.
- Engineers Design Fluid Inspired Material Coating for MetalsEngineers have developed a new coating strategy for metal that self-heals within seconds when scratched, scraped, or cracked. The novel material could prevent these tiny defects from turning into localized corrosion, which can cause major structures to fail. It’s hard to believe that a tiny crack could take down a […]
- Engineers Forge a New Frontier for Solar: Utility Build-Transfer AgreementsHistorically, electric utilities in the U.S. have been buyers and sellers, but not producers, of solar energy. Largely due to tax and accounting constraints, vertically integrated, regulated utilities traditionally have entered power purchase agreements (PPAs) to procure solar energy (and wind and other renewable energy) from independent power producers (IPPs), […]
- Net Zero: Home Energy SystemsNet Zero energy homes are just like any home except more appropriate in today’s world. Regular grid-tied homes that are so air-tight, well insulated, and energy-efficient that they produce as much renewable energy as they consume over a year. Occupants virtually receive no energy bill and a carbon-free home. A […]
- Part 1 : Engineers Give Pros and Cons of Double and Triple Pane Windows
- Mechanical Engineers Design Smart Homes
- Medical Face Shields – 3D PrintingHelping the Medical Community – Have a 3D Printer? Medical Face Shields during the Th COVID-19 outbreak continues to expand globally. Information from healthcare organizations say that some distributors have placed certain types of personal protective equipment (PPE) on allocation, therefore, Basing the quantity of Medical Face Shields available to […]